- We have a diverse workforce and offer equal opportunity employment.
- We value our employees, recognize their efforts, and reward good work.
- Our values and work ethics are sacrosanct.
- We let employees take charge of their careers.
- We mentor capable individuals to ready them for management positions.
- We foster relationships with our alumni.
Equal Opportunity Employment
i3 realizes the benefits of having a diverse workforce. i3 does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, or disability.
i3 also prohibits harassment by another employee, supervisor or third party for any reason including but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age and sex. Harassment of third parties by our employees is also prohibited.
i3 encourages employees to recognize each other’s work through:
- A congratulatory email
- A quick word of thanks
- A spot reward as a token of appreciation
Outstanding employees are nominated for i3’s Annual Awards.
i3 encourages and appreciates
- Consistency in performance
- A positive attitude towards work
- Timely delivery
- Attention to quality
- Integrity and dedication
- Success in achieving results
i3 employees take charge of their careers and drive their own growth. Performance reviews are conducted once a year to ensure mutual understanding and agreement with regard to each employee’s performance, potential and development with the company.
Promising employees are identified to take part in i3’s protégé-mentor program that aims at grooming the right individuals to take on management positions.
In keeping with our view of employees as assets, we welcome with open arms former employees who had wandered off to explore new lands but now wish to return.