Today’s competitive business scenario requires you to meet and exceed business service levels and maximize end user satisfaction, while reducing operating costs. This calls for initiatives such as infrastructure optimization, proactive problem management with minimum business disruptions, visibility into end user experience, reduced time to provision new infrastructure etc. IT organizations are also under increasing pressure from executive management to demonstrate and improve the business value of their existing IT investments. Deploying and integrating new hardware systems into the IT infrastructure can be extremely resource-intensive. Deployment often involves complex tasks — such as Installation; Configuration Settings, Integration of custom hardware; software and peripherals; migration; Custom Application Installs; Networking; Cabling; and disposal of obsolete or decommissioning older equipments.
Our Diverse Hardware Deployment Coverage includes Desktops, Laptops, Routers, Switches, Thin-Clients, Point-Of-Sale Terminals (POS), Automated Teller Machines (ATM), VOIP Devices, RFID Devices, Cabling.
Service Focus Areas
As a strategic partner, i3 will work with the customer on following key focus areas in Deployment Services:
- Client Deployment Assessment: Assessment of customer’s environment, IT equipments& Geographical spread of locations.
- Hardware & Software Readiness Assessment: Asset Discovery & Software Compatibility findings by the use of automated Tools.
- Organization & End-User Readiness: Analyzing your organizational infrastructure, evaluating project plan & training plan for IT Staff & End-Users.
- Deployment Solution Design:
Preparation of detailed plans & to architect a solution for an optimized & Scalable deployment of IT hardware equipments including planning, scheduling, monitoring & reporting, to help ensure achievement of business goals.
Pre-Configuration of hardware equipments at a staging area of the customer location thereby ensuring minimum specifications being met before getting deployed. Preparation of custom-load software & applications in our packaging factory to maximize the speed and accuracy of application deployments while minimizing costs & optimizing productivity.
- Deployment Implementation:
A Managed Deployment delivered on time, within budget & with minimal disruptions. Installation of hardware, software and related items to ensure achievement of business objectives leading to enhanced end-user experience.
- Training Services:
Training IT Staff to prepare the organization for the new Managed deployment implementation model. Training End-Users to prepare them for deployment process and to use the new equipment upon completion.
- Post Implementation:
Support Ongoing deployment assessment, Configuration of hardware & software, implementation & post implementation support for IT Staff & End-Users using i3’s optimized & Scalable Managed Deployment Service model.
- Program & Project Management:
End-to-End management by highly skilled & experienced subject matter experts from assessment till post implementation support. SLA Management, Project Communications, Project Initiation to Closure & Reporting, End-User CSAT Measurement and Continuous Process Improvement.
Benefits of i3’s Deployment Services
- Reduction in operational costs up to 40%
- Strong Service Footprint across North America
- Proven Track record in executing large scale deployment projects.
- Best Practices for successful projects execution
- Client visibility to Real-time Project Management through Proprietary “DMS” Tool
- Cost Effective Deployment Solution using Global Flexi Delivery Model.
- Active Database of 10,000+ Technical staff across the North America.
- Full-cycle Deployment with Single Point of Accountability
- 24/7 Coverage