Often critical system downtime in an IT environment can cause disruption, low productivity, and financial losses due to lack of the right resources, adequate investments in System Support or Service Desk Services, or the relevant skills required to solve an issue when it occurs. To overcome such challenges, i3’s help desk and desktop support services are completely flexible and uniquely designed to support our client’s specific requirements. They can improve end-user satisfaction and resolve several IT issues without any compromise on client’s existing IT staff or their business projects.
We ensure that not only your IT infrastructure works properly but also stays effective from an ROI perspective.
i3’s IT experts are highly experienced to perform a range of operations including onsite, remote network support, or break-fix through a comprehensive range of ITIL-based help desk services. Our IT break-fix expertise includes PCs, Peripherals, Networking equipment, Servers, POS, ATMs, Cabling, VOIP, and RFID devices.
Our deskside services thrive on cost-effectiveness as we are extremely technology-agnostic in our approach and can flexibly cover all kinds of services such as – Service Desk, Critical Systems Support, Applications Support, Remote Support, Hardware Break-Fix, Business Continuity, On-Site Services, and the maintenance of the entire Lifecycle Management.
Professional Suite of Help Desk and Deskside Support Services
Our services allow us to leverage global sourcing methodologies to provide remote and onsite support ensuring high-quality. Our help desk and desk side support teams use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure technical issues are resolved instantly. Thanks to our value-added services, i3 frees your mind from time-consuming operations and offers full suite services portfolio for a hassle free experience.
- Antivirus and Malware Support for servers and desktop systems including virtualized environment
- Patching and Security
- Software Inventory and Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Incident Management
- Program Management
- Initial diagnosis and resolving the problem remotely
- Accommodate customizable SLAs to dispatch field technicians for hands-on resolutions
- Deskside services to office locations with limited or no IT staff
- Deskside services to IT infrastructure with warranty and out-of-warranty equipment
- Hardware maintenance for a wide variety of equipment
- Help Desk and Desk-Side Support (Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3)
- Onsite resolution of the problem
- PC Lifecycle Management
- Support and Maintenance of Servers
- Technical Consultancy
- Application Management Support
- Database Maintenance and Support
- Backup Administration
- Monitoring and Control (Database, Application, Servers, and Networks)
- End-User Training
While providing facility management services, i3 ensures that all IT infrastructure equipment are optimized and functioning properly. Besides, we also provide onsite multi-lingual support for Break-fix and Deskside Support Services.