Integration International, Inc., (i3) provides its users with comprehensive End User Computing (EUC) services that feature Desktop Management services, IT Service Desk, and end-to-end support for mobility. Through these services and on the basis of ITIL best practices, i3 consistently delivers advanced desktop and mobility services to your business for consistent year-on-year results.
We provide Process Service Desk Automation using our effective IT process automation tools. Our experienced and certified pool of IT help desk resources are your single point of contact across the organization for all IT-related issues. The advantages of our help desk services include Standard/Customized Applications Support, IT Infrastructure Support (Level I, II, III) for Desktop, Server, Network, Storage and other areas. We also provide a resolution to our client’s Server, PC, IT Network, Audio/Visual devices, Printers, Phone Systems, or any other Hardware or Software equipment.
Through our services, we can dramatically improve end-user satisfaction and resolve several IT issues without any compromise on client’s existing IT staff or their focus on handling larger business projects.
- We have more than 10,000+ qualified technical personnel offering flexible and robust desk support & effective field services
- We run our own help desk and offer services to establish a long-term customer relationship service and support to our global clients
- We integrate our best practices in process knowledge, engineering, quick resolution, SLA negotiation, pro-active communication, incident management, and metrics
- Whether our client is located on an onsite, offshore, or at a remote location, we are indisputably the single point of contact to fetch help in all IT aspects including IT service provision
- We extend a 24x7x365 basis help desk, desk side, and remote support for all our clients’ computing needs while stabilizing their IT budget and reducing costs through least employee downtime
- Our Service Desk Management includes risk-free transition due to a phased approach, operational excellence at L0, L1, and L2 levels