- Accountable for Interacting with technical team(s) to translate functional specifications into technology solutions.
- Accountable for developing business analysis artifacts (use cases, business models, etc.) to document “as-is” and “to-be” requirements and change management plans as they pertain to specific projects and/or functional area Identifies and communicates risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope
- Responsible for working with business users to understand the motivation behind new project(s), enhancements and/or features
- Responsible for prioritizing requirements effectively based on appropriately identified factors
- Responsible for organizing and synthesizing large amounts of information provided by stakeholders
- Accountable for ensuring all requirements supports the delivery of business value, fulfills goals and objectives and meets stakeholder needs
- Responsible for leading and participating in User Acceptance sessions for confirmation of requirements implementation prior to deployment
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate stakeholders are involved and obtain required information for capturing and validating requirements and other artifacts
- Accountable for effectively managing changes and conflict during requirements gathering process
- Accountable for managing requirements traceability and preparing artifacts in an understandable and presentable format
- Responsible for assisting in training as needed to help them inform end users of functionality in upcoming releases
- Responsible for acting as a subject matter expert of Adorama E-Commerce platform and its features.
- 5+ years of E-Commerce analytical experience (feature development, re-platform, re-design, etc.)
- Qualified candidates will have a broad understanding of analytical processes including but not limited to: data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling, and visualization.
- Experience with usage of web analytics tools such as: Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, ClickTracks, FireClick, etc.
- 3+ years experience working within a software development environment
- 5+ years experience with creating documentation for communication with varied audiences
- Deep understanding of business requirements elicitation pursuant to specific programs/projects involved
- Proficient in requirements gathering, business modeling, project scoping, and use case creation
- Expertise in utilizing standard documentation tools/utilities
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Business Intelligence & reporting tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Crystal Reports, Business objects or Cognos is an asset.
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis.
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats and environments
|Job Category||Business Analyst|