Integration International, Inc., (i3) has a reputation for reliability and stability, as we are an AWS Partner with a team of technical experts providing assessment, set-up, cloud migrations, system design, remote infrastructure management, support, automation, maintenance, and deployment of applications on the AWS Infrastructure. As qualified AWS partners, i3 provides technical and business benefits to deliver AWS Services as business solutions to our clients.
Best Practices AWS Services
Our AWS specialists use proven tools, innovative process methodologies, and leverage years of AWS Managed Service capabilities to spin up a DevOps environment for small or large enterprises. We introduce new technologies and best practices to improve collaboration between development and business creating agile life cycle. With a deep understanding of how DevOps grows, we can help you scale up your business efficiently offering a complete range of AWS services solely focused on DevOps implementation and support.
i3 has a wealth of varied technology experience across disparate industries, which only helps clients bring their enterprise to the AWS Cloud or Optimize their current AWS Infrastructure environment. Some of our unique services blend on AWS includes the following:
- Assessment and Deep Analysis of your IT Infrastructure for readiness to move to AWS
- Design, Implement, Develop, and Manage Secure and cost-effective AWS solutions that align with your business needs
- Migrate your existing infrastructure and systems seamlessly to AWS platform
- Offer customized monitoring solutions of your applications and infrastructure
- We assist you in Database Administration, where we can help you migrate, scale, and manage your database
- Perform a comprehensive security audit of your AWS infrastructure
- We ensure applications that have the resources to scale and handle unexpected growth
- We also plan and implement disaster recovery for your infrastructure
DevOps/ HR Resources
As an end-to-end AWS, DevOps consulting, and solutions provider, i3 supports all aspects of DevOps initiatives, in addition to offering deep expertise in DevOps Staffing and Resource Acquisition. We deliver uniquely qualified personnel resources to clients around the world. Our command of the DevOps marketplace depends on the skill of the in-house staff that uses business metrics to assess your current IT capabilities and create an agile transformation plan.
All our DevOps consultants are qualified with hands-on knowledge in DevOps Support Automation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Cloudb, as well as, good knowledge to conduct Design, Develop, and Implement, and optimize CI/CD systems through Cloud Solutions for Automating Deployment, Configuration, and Maintenance. Our DataOps engineers have skills to handle DevOps-based analytics for rapid analysis and coordinated data delivery.
Some of the most common roles to undertake as a DevOps expert include:
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Automation System Administrator
- Cloud Administrator
- System Administrator (with DevOps)
Integration International, Inc., also trains its staff in several critical areas of need providing DevOps Professional Certification and Training Programs.
DevOps Technology Skill Sets
While more and more enterprises are increasingly relying on the ability of DevOps engineers to collaborate, multitask, and find a way to deliver software and security updates, implementing the right DevOps tools are necessary. Some of the most common DevOps tools used are:
- Experience using tools for Cloud Automation of configuration management for automatic provisioning and configuration of resources. Some of the most popular tools are Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Terraform & CloudFormation.
- Application Container Orchestration, provisioning tools such as Dockers, Kubernetes
- Release (build deployment) Automation tools such as Jenkins (popular tool for build deployment), Artifactory, GIT, CircleCI.
- AExperience in System Administration on Linux (popular) and Windows and Networking
- Typical environment to support can be either Hadoop cluster, DataCenter or Private/Public Cloud environment
- Experience in anyone scripting languages like Shell (bash), powershell, etc
- Experience with anyone programming languages like Python, C#, Node.JS, Java
- Experience working as DevOps in anyone of the Cloud environment like AWS (popular), OpenStack (popular), Rackspace, Google Cloud, Azure, among others