The pressing need for every organization to have clear written policies and procedures is integral for protecting information and data assets. Integration International, Inc., (i3) information security policy and process consulting services helps clients’ and customers’ build enterprise information security policies and processes with industry best practices. We put in our best efforts to meet complex business requirements and protect mission-critical data such as client personal information and sales and profitability to meet a number of regulatory and legal compliances.
Professional Guidance from Experienced i3 Experts
Our professional team of consulting experts follows a process-based approach assessing each assignment and ensuring the meticulous project planning and high-quality delivery while adhering to the project deadlines. Through our suite of IT security consulting services, clients can enjoy a broad range of consulting services to address the entire spectrum of information security requirements of organizations through the complete information lifecycle. Moreover, they can also fulfill their company’s security, compliance, and the assessment requirements effectively.
i3’s team of certified consultants has in-depth experience in security domains to help you build a strong security work environment that will manage risks, reduce costs, and improve services. We perform a thorough process analysis to review an organization’s current processes and help identify gaps and other business requirements in policies and processes. i3’s approach in offering policies and process consulting includes the following services:
- Gain comprehensive assessment in current policies and procedures including security gaps in procedures, enterprise policies, practices, processes, applications, networks, and systems
- Design organization’s critical processes including Security Incident Management, Remote Access, Patch Management, Security Risk Assessment Methodology, Data Handling, and Backup & Restore
- Gain security metrics data that involves risk management decisions, future assessments, and overall security architecture in a streamlined fashion
- Detailed guidance at your fingertips to help clients in decision making and/or investments for risk management or mitigation
- Support in building and implementing the customized policies and procedures
- Full audit and assessment support from highly experienced security experts
All our information security policy & process consulting services are specifically tailored to enhance clients’ security posture, demonstrate thorough compliance, seamlessly manage security operations, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).